My name is Diana Serrano and I am the creator of this blog. I’ve been told by many friends that I always make good suggestions for places to go and suggested that I start a blog. I share a passion for trying new things and writing so I decided to start this blog and share my ideas.
10 Fun Facts About me:
- I live in Chicago with my husband and two cats.
- I went to school for engineering.
- I love to read and write. My favorite book is “Tuesdays with Morrie.”
- I love photography. Currently shoot with a Nikon d3300 and a variety of lenses.
- I love to travel and to learn about different cultures.
- I love learning. I’m a true believer that “The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go” – Dr. Seuss
- I love food, whether it is making new recipes or trying new restaurants.
- I love staying active whether is going to a workout class, doing yoga, or biking.
- I’m a big fan of indie music.
- I love meeting new people.
Be yourself, no one can’t say you are doing it wrong