My name is Diana Serrano and I am the creator of this blog. I’ve been told by many friends that I always make good suggestions for places to go and suggested that I start a blog. I share a passion for trying new things and writing so I decided to start this blog and share my ideas.
15 Fun Facts About me:
- I live in Chicago with my husband and two cats.
- I went to school for civil engineering.
- I love to read and write. My favorite book is “Tuesdays with Morrie.”
- I love photography. Currently shoot with a Nikon d3300, a Nikon D750, and a variety of lenses.
- I love to travel and to learn about different cultures but Chicago is home <3.
- I love learning and challenging myself mentally and physically. You can always find me looking for something new to try or experience.
- I love food and trying different cuisines, whether it is making new recipes or trying new restaurants.
- I love staying active whether is going to a workout class, doing yoga, boxing, or biking.
- I’m an adventure seeker whether is city adventures or nature adventures.
- I love meeting new people.
- I speak three languages and thinking of a fourth one to learn.
- I love music and going to concerts.
- I’m currently learning how to play guitar.
- I’m all about wellness and anything that is good for your soul.
- My life mantra is literally “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
Be yourself, no one can’t say you are doing it wrong