My name is Diana Serrano and I am the creator of this blog. I’ve been told by many friends that I always make good suggestions for places to go and suggested that I start a blog. I share a passion for trying new things and writing so I decided to start this blog and share my ideas.
10 Fun Facts About me:
- I live in Chicago with my husband and two cats.
- I went to school for civil engineering.
- I love to read and write. My favorite book is “Tuesdays with Morrie.”
- I love photography. Currently shoot with a Nikon d3300, a Nikon D750, and a variety of lenses.
- I love to travel and to learn about different cultures but Chicago is home <3.
- I love learning and challenging myself mentally and physically. You can always find me looking for something new to try or experience. My life mantra is literally “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
- I love food and trying different cuisines, whether it is making new recipes or trying new restaurants.
- I love staying active whether is going to a workout class, doing yoga, or biking.
- I’m an adventure seeker whether is city adventures or nature adventures and a music lover.
- I love meeting new people.
Be yourself, no one can’t say you are doing it wrong